A length of strong paracord could come in useful for all sorts of survival situations - and woven into a bracelet to wear on your wrist or clip on your kit bag, you'll never be without it. This absorbing and practical mini kit contains the tools and tips for making two - because a survival bracelet could be the most useful accessory you'll ever wear, and is definitely the best fun to make!
Each kit contains:
- Mini Hessian Bag
- A generous 3m of olive paracord
- A generous 3m of orange paracord
- 2 curved side-release buckles that clip together securely and comfortably
- Step-by-step instructions to make your bracelets
- Recommended for children aged 6+