Designed to protect little adventurers from the elements, this recycled splashsuit is made using a special performance fabric that has been constructed from plastic bottles. It comes with taped seams to ensure the coat is fully watertight, so they can explore outside whatever the weather. Each suit is lined with beautifully soft organic cotton which will keep them cosy and comfy whilst they play.
- 100% waterproof with fully taped seams
- Outer layer made from post consumer recycled plastic bottles, GRS certified (Global Recycled Standard)
- Fully lined with organic cotton that's kind and gentle on their skin
- Name label at the back so it won't get lost easily at nursery or school! There's also space for more than one name in case you want to pass it along after your little one has grown
- Zip fastening on the front with zip guard to protect delicate chins
- Hanger loop at the back making it easy to hang up
- Nickel free poppers down the front and at the hood opening to attach it firmly when a strong wind is blowing
- Elasticated wrist cuffs to keep out the rain
Little Green Radicals rainwear is designed to fit over a top and jumper so little ones will be nice and cosy in colder weather. Sizing is based on 75% percentile babies and children, so products will fit true to size for them. If your child is bigger or smaller for their age you may need to size up or down accordingly.