Take your Potion Making Kit on an outdoor adventure and just imagine the spells you could cast. Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this kit was lovingly designed to capture imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours of simple fun.
Each kit includes:
- A plastic science beaker for mixing and concocting your potion.
- Sieve to remove bigger ingredients from your potion.
- A natural, wooden stirring stick.
- A mini funnel to transfer potions from the beaker into your bottles.
- Three reusable plastic potion bottles with screw top lids.
- One pot of beetroot powder to provide natural red colouring.
- One pot of tumeric powder to provide natural yellow colouring.
- UK grown dried rose petals in a little gossamer draw string bag. A lovely scent to use in potions.
- Dried rosemary in a little hessian drawstring bag.
- Dried Yorkshire lavender in a little drawstring hessian bag. Smells wonderful and could induce sleepiness...
Recommended for children aged 6+. Not suitable for children under 3.